The following terms and conditions are the rules that govern the use of the Global eTicket Express Web
Site by its user or visitor. By visiting or using any of the services offered by the Site, the User agrees to be
bound by these terms and conditions and will comply with any applicable laws and regulations governing
the use of the Site.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions the following terms shall have their corresponding
“You” or “User” means any user or visitor of the site, whether visiting, browsing, reviewing Site’s
content, purchasing tickets or using any of its services. If the use of the Site or purchase are done on
behalf of a minor, “User” shall include both the minor and their legal guardian;
“Company”, “We”, “eTicket” means Global eTicket Express Ltd., and any of its holding, subsidiaries,
associated and/or related entities, entities with the same controlling interest (whereas controlling interest
means ownership of 15% and more of the controlling shares) and their respective directors, employees,
subcontractors and agents;
“Site” means www.eTicket.express and any of its internet subpages and any social media pages whether
owned or operated by or on behalf of the Company.
“Seller” means various venues, artists, promoters, artists’ representatives and event organizers that use the
Company as their agent for the sale of tickets through www.eTicket.express.
- By visiting the Site, Users expressly agree to comply with the terms and conditions contemplated
herein as well as with any other guidelines, rules and/or policies as might be posted from time to
time by Company.
- 2. Company may make changes and updates to this policy when and if needed. Any such document
will become effective on the date of its posting on the Site, unless expressly provided otherwise.
By using the Site, visitors agree to comply with the most recent version posted on the Site.
B. Independent Facilitator
- Company acts as an intermediary between buyers and ticket sellers to facilitate marketing,
purchase and sale of events’ tickets.
- The tickets are issued and sold directly by event organizers and as such Company is not directly
involved in the actual ticket sale transaction between the buyers and the sellers.
- While offering access to the Site and its services, including sale of the tickets and payment
processing, the Company cannot control Seller’s actions, including any action or decision made
by the Seller after the sale of the ticket. The Company is not a party of any Seller and does not
control any of the Sellers with respect to their sales activities at the Site.
C. Pricing and Taxes
- All purchases made from the Site constitute a purchase from the respective Sellers of the tickets
as they are defined on the advertising or purchasing page of the Site. The Company is acting only
as the agent for the marketing and sale of the tickets and in no way shall be considered as a party
to the tickets purchase transaction.
- Unless stated otherwise, all prices on the Site are stated in Canadian dollars. Any purchases made
from abroad or by using any non-local credit or debit cards might be subject to exchange rates
and exchange policies of their respective issuers. Company is not responsible and has no control
over such exchange rates.
- All prices listed on the Site are exclusive of the HST (or other applicable sales taxes) which will
be added to the total cost of tickets at the check-out page.
- Tickets purchased at the Site are subject to service and payment fees. If the User requests a mail
delivery (as an opposite to online delivery), delivery fees will be added to the price of the tickets.
All the fees added to the price of the tickets will be explicitly identified and stated prior to the
final stage of the purchase confirmation.
- All prices, amounts of available tickets, seating arrangements and other conditions are determined
and set out by the Sellers and the Company has no control over such conditions. In addition,
many ticket sales are conducted through multiple venues such as the Site, physical points of sale,
resellers and retail locations. Although the Company invests its reasonable efforts to ensure
verification of the availability of the tickets prior to the order confirmation, the Company has no
control over other sales venues and cannot guarantee the availability of the tickets purchased
through the Site. Each respective Seller shall be responsible for the availability and validity of the
tickets and User hereby waives and forever discharges their possible claims against the Company
with this regard.
- Upon completion of the ticket purchase, the User shall receive a purchase confirmation number
and a corresponding email will be sent to the address provided by the User during the purchase
process. Any claims, complaints and inquiries shall be forwarded as follows:
a. With regards to technical issues with using the Site (pages not loading, fonts do not display
correctly, payment page does not load) shall be directed to the Company;
b. With regards to payment issues (the payment by credit/debit card does not go through or
being rejected, the confirmation email did not arrive, the amounts on the confirmation page of
the Site and confirmation email do not match) shall be sent to the payment processing
company: Global eTicket Express LTD.
c. Ticket or event related issues (availability of spaces, seating arrangements, non-conforming
description of event and more) shall be forwarded to the respective Seller of the event.
- All payments made through the Site are non-refundable, unless the Seller agrees with the User
otherwise. In no circumstances the service fees and processing fees shall be refundable to the
- Every event has certain amount of tickets allowed for purchase by one User. The Users must
comply with the set limits and shall not by-pass the limits by registering false user accounts,
making multiple attempts to purchase tickets by separate credit/debit cards or attempting in any
other way to purchase tickets beyond the limit. The Company retains the right to cancel any
purchases made or attempted by the User in excess of the limit. If the company identifies, at its
sole discretion, a User that have by-passed the limit or attempted to do so, the Company may
cancel any of the outstanding purchases made by the User (including tickets within the limit),
deny future access to the Site, ban the User or user’s IP address from accessing the Site, and
commence any legal action as the Company might deem fit.
D. Responsibility for Events
- User understands and consents that Company acts as an independent agent. Company is not
responsible for the organization of events, preparing any programs, marketing materials,
announcements, content of events or any content displayed or performed at the events.
- Company does not set the pricing and, except for the service fees, does not control the final price
of the tickets sold through the Site.
- Seller shall bear the sole and exclusive liability in an event of cancellation, delay, change of
venue, change of program and any other deviation of the actual event from the advertised, and/or
for any damages, injuries or breaches of law caused during any event. Company’s sole
responsibility shall be to provide Users with confirmation of ticket purchase and the price that
was paid. User hereby waives any causes of action, whether in contract or negligence against the
- User shall carefully review the event rules and policies with regards to the cancellation and/or
change of venue policies prior to making the purchase. In a case of the cancellation, Sellers are
responsible to refund the cost of ticket to the User, but such refund might be governed by the
refund policies of the event.
- User cannot cancel the purchase of a ticket once the user confirmed the purchase and a
confirmation email was sent to their email (or a confirmation number was provided in a case the
tickets are sent by mail). If User believes that there are material circumstances that justify the
cancellation of the purchase transaction and refund of the payment, the User shall contact the
Seller directly and resolve the cancellation in accordance with the relevant Seller’s policies.
- If User believes that the Site advertises and/or accommodates sale of tickets for events with
disturbing, harassing, discriminating or otherwise illegal content, the User will notify the
Company. Company will investigate the complaint and will act in accordance with its policies
pertaining advertising and sale of tickets in such circumstances.
- User voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is
issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event. The Company is not responsible to
warn, explain or otherwise detail the risks arising out of certain events and the User shall get
acquainted with the contents and the corresponding risks of the event prior to making their order.
User waives any claims for personal injury or death against Company.
E. Intellectual Property
- The Site and all images, texts, data, designs, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and all
software used by the Site, including source code are owned or licensed by Company.
- Company owns all intellectual property rights in and associated with the Site, including without
limitation copyright, trademarks, patents and more. Any logos, images, trademarks, service marks
and other commercial signs and names (together “marks”) used on the Site are the property of the
Company or the Sellers and the Users are hereby expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce or make
any other use without prior written approval of the respective owners of such marks.
- Any images, texts, data, designs, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips provided by the
sellers are owned by their respective owners and their use on the Site is done under a limited
license for the benefit of the Company and the respective sellers.
- Users are not allowed to copy, transmit, edit or otherwise use any intellectual property, whether
belonging to the Company or the sellers, without a prior written authorization for such use. Users
are granted a limited license to view the Site or use it for the purpose of purchasing tickets in
accordance with the terms and conditions contemplated herein.
- If User is interested in using Site’s link for redirecting potential clients and users to the Site, the
User must obtain Company’s approval for using such link, in the absence of which the User will
be considered in breach of the Company’s intellectual property.
F. Unlawful Use of Site and Sale of Tickets
- All sales of tickets at the Site, including through its forums and social media pages, shall be
approved and pre-authorized in writing by the Company.
- Due to increased risks of falsifications, fraud, counterfeit and other illegal activities, the User is
warned not to purchase tickets from unauthorized sellers, and not to provide payments in any
form other than through the payment system operated by the Company.
- Before making a purchase from any individual who is not the original Seller and not through
Company’s payment system, the User shall verify Seller’s policies applicable to resale of tickets
and corresponding refund/replacement policies.
- The Company is not responsible for any transaction that was not approved and authorized by the
Company and that was not processed through the Company’s payment system. All other
transactions are done at the risk of the User.
- The Company may, but does not have to, control and overview selling activities done through its
Site and the social media. Should the Company identify any illegal or unauthorized activities, it
will act to prevent them and might commence such legal actions as it deems fit against involved
- The Company reserves the right to restrict or completely deny access to its Site to any individual
suspected of unauthorized or illegal activity.
- If a User becomes aware of any illegal or abusive, or discriminating or otherwise non-conforming
use of the Site, the User may advise the Company by contacting its Customer Support department
by email: [email protected]
G. Claims and Dispute Resolution
- The Company encourages efficient, peaceful and amicable resolutions of any disputes, claims or
demands by the User. By visiting the Site or any of the Company’s social media pages, the User
hereby agrees as follows:
a. Any dispute must be referred to the binding arbitration only. The arbitration must follow
the rules of the Canadian Arbitration Association. If the Parties cannot agree on the
identity of an arbitrator within 10 business days from the Party’s notice of proposed
arbitration, such arbitrator shall be appointed by the Canadian Arbitration Association.
b. In reviewing and deciding the dispute, the arbitrator will apply the laws of Ontario to any
issues arising from these terms and conditions or from the User’s use of the Site.
c. If any attempt is made to forego the arbitration and the User is requesting to commence
legal proceedings despite the provisions contemplated herein, the User must apply to the
courts of Toronto, ON and the law of Ontario shall be applicable to the case.
H. No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- THE USER HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGES THE COMPANY FROM ANY
CLAIM, COMPLAINT, LEGAL OR ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS AND OTHER DEMAND, KNOWN OR
UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USER’S USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT
LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE USER HEREBY AGREES AS FOLLOWS:
a. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE
WILL BE ERROR FREE, BUG-FEE, VIRUS-FREE, OPERATING, SAFE, SECURE OR THAT THERE
WILL BE NO DISRUPTIONS OR MISTAKES WHETHER ON THE SITE, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES OR
b. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE THIRD
PARTIES, INCLUDING ANY ACTIONS MADE BY SELLERS WITH REGARDS TO THE SALE OF
THE TICKETS OR ANY OTHER USER’S ACTIVITY AT THE SITE, AND THE USER HEREBY
FOREVER RELEASES THE COMPANY AND WAIVES ANY OF THEIR RIGHTS AGAINST THE
COMPANY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR
ACTIONS MADE BY THE SELLERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY AT THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY OUT OF POCKET
EXPENSES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, COMMON LAW OR EQUITY, ARISING OUT OF OR
IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES, OR ANY TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH
THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN
NO EVEN SHALL THE CLAIM OF THE USER EXCEED THE COST OF THE PURCHASED TICKET OR
$100.00, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER, AND THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE USER
SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE SITE.
- The User hereby understands and consents that the access to the Site, using of its content and purchasing of any tickets
offered through the site is conditional upon User’s full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions
contemplated herein. The User hereby agrees to waive any claims of unreasonableness, unconstitutionally or
unenforceability of these terms and conditions. The User further agrees that the terms and conditions contained herein
shall completely bar and prevent the User from raising any claims or requests to the court to declare these terms and
conditions or any part thereof as unenforceable.
I. Contact information.
- Any inquiries for the authorization to use, sell, market or otherwise promote User’s products or services through the
Site shall be forwarded to the Sales department: [email protected]
- Any complaints, demands, disputes and claims shall be forwarded to the Customer Support department:
- Any other inquiries shall be forwarded to the general information department: [email protected]
- NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RE-ADMISSION.