During your visits to https://eTicket.express website or its social media pages some personal and non-
personal information is being collected by or on behalf of Global eTicket Express Ltd. This Policy
governs the rules applicable to our collection, protection, storage and disclosure of the information
colleted at the website.
“You” or “User” means any user or visitor of the site, whether visiting, browsing, reviewing Site’s
content, purchasing tickets or using any of its services. If the use of the Site or purchase are done on
behalf of a minor, “User” shall include both the minor and their legal guardian;
“Company”, “We”, “eTicket” means Global eTicket Express Ltd., and any of its holding, subsidiaries,
associated and/or related entities, entities with the same controlling interest (whereas controlling interest
means ownership of 15% and more of the controlling shares) and their respective directors, employees,
subcontractors and agents;
“Site” means https://eTicket.express and any of its internet subpages and any social media pages whether
owned or operated by or on behalf of the Company.
“Seller” means various venues, artists, promoters, artists’ representatives and event organizers that use the
Company as their agent for the sale of tickets through https://eTicket.express.
A. Collection of Information
- Personal information is defined as any identifying information about an individual or group of
individuals, including name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, social
insurance/security number, nationality, gender, health history, financial data, credit card numbers,
bank account numbers, assets, debts, liabilities, payment records, credit records, loan records,
opinions, and personal views.
- Collection of personal identification information: the Company may collect personal
identification information of the User during their visits of the Site, submission of personal
information, filling in various forms, making purchases of tickets and more. Company collects
only personal information that was voluntarily submitted by the User during their visit or use of
the Site. We do not “mine” or use other concealed means of collection of personal information of
- Any personal information provided by the User during placement of the order may be collected
by the Company, be the Sellers and by the payment processors for the sole purpose of
effectuating the transaction and provision of technical and customer support thereafter.
- Company also collects various types of non-personal information such as types of device,
connection, country of origin, IP address, internet service provider and any other non-identifiable
information that the Company deems at its sole discretion as required for its operations.
B. Use of Information.
- Company uses personal information of Users for the following purposes:
a. To process ticket’s purchasing transactions;
b. To enable efficient and professional customer support and resolution of issues and
c. To ensure and enforce User’s compliance with the Terms and Conditions, this Policy and
other policies that the Company may publish from time to time.
d. Any personal information provided by User when placing an order or using other services
is being used only to provide such service and any consecutive support for the service.
The Company shares any personal information only with the parties and to the extent
necessary to provide the service.
e. To send periodic emails. All Users are asked to opt-in into email list of the Company and
have the right to opt-out at any time. Opting out of the mailing list could be done through
a link in any of our emails or using the Site’s opt-out form.
f. User’s email address that was provided during order processing will be used to send them
purchase confirmation, updates and supporting information for the orders. It may also be
used to respond to their inquiries or requests. Sellers of the tickets may contact User with
any event related information including changes, cancellation and any support
information required for the event.
g. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include
company news, updates, related product and/or service information, etc. Users can
unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time by following the instructions that
we include at the bottom of each email or by contacting us via our Site.
- Company uses non-personal information for the following purposes:
a. To personalize and improve user experience.
b. To collect and analyse usage information and to understand usage patterns and
preferences of the services and resources provided on the Site.
c. To improve the Site, its content, services and various functions.
d. To improve offered services and products.
- Company uses “cookies” at the Site and any of the social media pages. By entering the Site, User
agrees for the placement of cookies at their browser and for collection of various non-personal
information by the cookies.
deletes them at the end of the browsing session, it will not prevent the user from using the Site or
any of its services, although some of the services will require manual entry of additional
information by the User.
- The Company may use the non-personal information collected by cookies at its sole discretion for
various purposes in order to improve User’s online experience, for analytics, marketing, and other
- The User further agrees to the Company’s use of the non-personal information collected by the
cookies, whether for the Company’s benefit, for improvement of the Site functionalities or for
any other purpose as the Company deems fit. The only remedy available for the User, except for
the options described above, is to stop using the Site or any of its services.
D. Sharing Users’ Personal Information
- Any personal information that was collected by the Company during placing orders or using
services relating to the purchase of tickets will be shared with the respective Sellers of the tickets
or providers of the services.
- Such information might be shared between the Company and any service providers that support
operations of the Site on a need-to-know basis.
- The Company does not share, distribute, sell or otherwise provide User’s personal information for
any third party or organization, except as might be required by law.
- The Company may share and distribute, including for the marketing and advertising purposes,
any non-personal information that is not linked to any particular user and does not contain any
personal identification information.
E. Protection of User Information
- The protection of User’s personal and non-personal information from unauthorized disclosure is
our foremost priority. The Company has various protection mechanisms that protect information
from disclosure and provide us with timely warnings in a case of any attempted disclosure.
- Despite our efforts, the attempts to get an unauthorized access, theft or distribution of the User’s
personal information are a constant and on-going concern. Should any of these attempts succeed,
the Company will immediately inform any user affected by the breach and will implement any
means of protection, prevention and mitigation of the results of such breach that are business
reasonably available to the Company.
- Notwithstanding the provisions contained herein, the User hereby releases the Company from any
claims, demands, complaints or other legal and/or administrative proceedings arising out of or in
connection with the known or unknown breaches, theft, disclosure or distribution of the User’s
personal and non-personal information.
F. Compliance with the Law
- This Policy is intended to comply and fully correspond to the requirements and limitations
imposed by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Where there are conflicting or contradicting conditions or discrepancy between this Policy or
PIPEDA, PIPEDA shall prevail and govern the situations to which such provisions apply.
- The User has the right to request deletion, removal or correction of their personal information.
The Company will comply with such requests in accordance with the provisions and regulations
of the PIPEDA. Where the Company determines, at its sole and unconditional discretion, that it
would be unfeasible or reasonably impossible to make such changes, the Company retains the
right to completely delete User’s personal information from all its database, following which the
Company will be deemed in compliance with the provisions of PIPEDA.
G. Binding Nature
- By using the Site, User agrees to and fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms and
conditions contained herein, including without limitation, the release and limitation of the
- By entering the Site, the User agrees that they have read and understood the provisions contained
herein. The User is responsible to review and verify that they have read the version of the Policy
in force at the time of their visit.
- If the User disagrees with this Policy, Terms and conditions or any other legal document
published by the Company, their sole remedy is to immediately stop using the Site.
- This Policy shall be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions of the Site and release
from or limitation of the liability provisions contained therein shall apply to this Policy in full
force and effect.
- If User has any questions, inquiries, requests of access to and correction of their personal
information, the User shall contact the Company at [email protected]